For what you are about to receive...apologies because this is a rather dry and boring section. Bear with...
The term ‘stylechapel’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Correspondence and returns address: Stylechapel, 42 Rugby Place, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 5JA.
And just so you know, all customer data is stored securely on Shopify in the US. And we don't store any card data.
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this site meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, name, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this site and any dispute arising out of such use of the site is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Prices payable for products are those in effect at the time of dispatch or delivery, unless otherwise expressly agreed. Prices (unless stated otherwise) are in the currency quoted on the site and remain valid for 30 days.
We reserve the right to notify you of any mistakes in product descriptions or errors in pricing prior to product dispatch. In such event if you choose to continue with fulfilment of the order, you acknowledge that the product will be provided in accordance with such revised description or corrected price.
Terms Of Payment
You can order and pay online by MasterCard, Visa, Switch or Maestro. After processing your payment by credit card or debit card, we do not retain your details which means you will need to resubmit this information when you place a further order on this website. We will charge credit or debit cards at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to verify credit or debit card payments prior to acceptance.
All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not confirm acceptance of the order, no contract will be formed, and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Prices include VAT, where applicable. Postage and packing will be an additional charge, for details please see the delivery section.
Every care has been taken to ensure accuracy of description, specifications, colour and price of all products. However, these may change due to circumstances beyond our control, and prices may increase or decrease. Sizes are given as a guide only. Please be aware that handmade items are subject to variations in size, colour and shape owing to the unique nature of the product.
If you are not entirely satisfied with any item you receive, or it has been damaged in transit, please contact stylechapel by email to tell us that you wish to return it. It must be returned to us at: Stylechapel, 42 Rugby Place, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 5JA at your cost (in its original packaging) within 10 days of receipt, by recorded delivery.
Once we receive the item(s) in pristine condition, we will issue a refund or replacement(s), whichever is requested and depending upon availability.
Refunds will be issued within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods. A refund will be issued for postage paid if the item is found to be defective or incorrectly supplied from the original order. Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you use recorded delivery.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If you would like further information regarding our products or delivery options, please contact us on + 44 (0)1273 243954 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Vouchers can be redeemed against any of the products on stylechapel. Each token can be used only once and cannot be redeemed for cash (in part or full). Each token has a unique reference number that needs to be entered at checkout.
A token must be used within a year otherwise it will no longer be valid.
If a product bought with a gift voucher is returned for an exchange or refund, any money will be refunded as a gift voucher (*subject to our Returns Policy). Stylechapel is not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or use without your permission.
Communicating With You
When you make a purchase on stylechapel, you agree that we can use your email address to send you our e-newsletter, which we call Parish Notices. These emails contain information about our latest products as well as offers and reviews. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe from this list’ link or the ‘update subscription preferences’ link at the bottom of the email.
Cooling Off Period
As a consumer, you will have a legal “cooling off period” of up to seven (7) working days after the date of delivery of the products during which you may cancel your order for any reason without penalty. Such right to cancel terminates if you use the products and does not apply to bespoke or customised products.
All cancellation notices must be in writing addressed to: Stylechapel, 42 Rugby Place, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 5JA or by email to email@example.com. The notice will be treated as given on the day it was delivered to the above address (by post) or date of email.
If you exercise the above right to cancel, you must take reasonable care of any product(s) in your possession and (at your cost) return them to us. You will be refunded within 30 days of giving the cancellation notice. This applies in addition to any rights you have under the stylechapel guarantee set out above.
Complaint Handling Process
Complaints will be dealt with speedily, fairly, and effectively and all information exchanged will be confidential. We guarantee to respond to all complaints within two working days and to notify you as to the likely timescale and progress of the solution.